- The new construction area is now enclosed and the ground has been thawed to a depth of about 3 feet.
- Work on the roof drainage system continues.
- Clean-up continues in the new construction area in preparation for upcoming work there.
Construction Schedule timeline through April 20:
- Work will begin on underground utilities as soon as the frost is completely thawed out of the ground in the new construction work area
- After the ground is thawed, samples of exposed aggregate can be poured to determine the best match with the sanctuary floor.
- More temporary lighting will be installed in the new construction area.
- Work will begin on flashing for the windows in preparation for their installation.
- Framing and blocking will begin on the canopy, followed by installation of the canopy roof.
- Floor grading for the exposed aggregate floor can begin following the installation of the underground utilities
- Troweled concrete floors will also be poured following the floor grading.